giovedì 19 novembre 2009

Available Now. Paypal : Osnalithic (at) Gmail (dot) com. Available for $8 US PPD individually, or both for $15 US PPD. Trades Considered.

As of today, we have 35 Soup Purse and 20 Death Factory remaining. We also have the last 4 copies of the "Thank You Pastor" compilation from earlier this year. Details Below.

Audio samples from all releases available at http://www.myspace.com/osnakousmatikoi
Any questions, e-mail the above address or PM me here. Thanks.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Image

(DDR-06) Soup Purse - "Encounter Group"

"As the group went on, the driving urge to act out my aggression faded. When a German man told me I reminded him of the mother he hated, my first impulse was to ignore, avoid, deflect his remark. All my life I had run away from hostility. At the faintest breath of trouble in a public encounter I grabbed the oil and started pouring. In that instant I became aware of what a coward I really was. My aggression had always been undercover; it turned tail and ran when attacked.

It came to me now to face up this man's aggressiveness, to let mine off the leash entirely. I didn't feel at all aggressive, but a wave is coming, I'm going to ride that wave.

"So what were you doing to your mother?", I sneer, eyebrows rising suggestively. 'Maybe she should have beaten you harder. You Nazi's are all motherfuckers at heart.'

Wolfgang pushes me down on the floor, pins my arms and beats me with German efficiency, striking my legs and thighs with his fists and elbows, slapping my face, over and over. As if I were one of the onlookers I watch my body respond-- spitting, swearing, laughing. I can still see the faces in the room like a remembered movie: faces full of fear ('he may killer her!'), uncertainty ('should I stop him?'), anger ('why doesn't someone do something!'), and just plain voyeur fascination. Teertha stays expressionless, alert.

Wolfgang stops of his own accord. That night he runs a fever, want's to leave the group, but Teertha persuades him to stay. 'It happens often when you get into deep stuff', he tells him. 'You'll be fine in the morning'.

It feels as natural to mother him as it had to taunt him. I bring him extra blankets, bring my own blankets and curl up beside him; fetch him ice cold water in the night. He's fine in the morning. And so am I- my body a mass of bruises but inside I feel light, airy. As if some ancient burdens had fallen away."

Brand new thirty minute release from D. Todd Dickerson aka Soup Purse. Described by Dickerson as a "'concept album' regarding ecstatic 'numbing', fascination with the east, (and) the effects of experimental group therapies..", "Encounter Group" finds Soup Purse deranged in its precision, schooled and properly obsessed with its source material, and heavily awash in tape hiss.

Seven damaged, hallucinatory collages, persuading and persuaded, from the inimitable Portland-based cult of one... Listen loud and devoted.

Edition of 60. Chrome C30's Packaged in hard plastic oversized storage cases w/ original wraparound artwork and hand-labeling by Gentian Osman.

($8.00 US PPD / $12.00 Worldwide PPD)

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Image

(DDR-05) Death Factory - "The Gospel According To Jack"

Culled from studio and live radio recordings laid down in 2008 & 2009, and loosely formed around messianic sermons delivered by a(n) (un)named Middle American evangelist, "The Gospel According to Jack" shows Chicago's Death Factory (Michael Krause) in prime form, masterful in a variety of settings. Krause is equally skilled in creating the structured solo analog synth based noise that makes up the title track and the sludgy "Pagan Transmitter" as he is as a player in the here excerpted untitled avant freak session with fellow Chicagoan Right Eye Rita. Two decades in and more than ever deserving to be heard, consider this an ideal sampler of the current works of this long running, multi-faceted Industrial force.

Edition of 40 copies. Screen printed Chrome C30's with wraparound paper slip and polycases, packaged in screen printed black satin bags.

($8.00 US PPD / $10.00 Worldwide PPD)

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Image

(DDR-04) V/A - " Exploitation Racket Series Vol. I : THANK YOU PASTOR" (ONLY 4 LEFT)

A Power Electronics & Harsh Noise examination of religion-associated exploitation and perversion.
Features New Tracks from Sharpwaist, Waterdogs, Human Larvae, Soup Purse, Werewolf Jerusalem, Verdant, The Vomit Arsonist, Content Nullity, Bereft, Mold Crevice, Robe., The Slasher is the Sex Maniac!, Fear Konstruktor, RU-486, White Torture, Thee Virginal Brides, Keloid Schematics, & Opponents.


Released in an edition of 100 copies, 2 C42's Chrome Cassettes (50 on 2 x Magenta, 50 on 2 x Yellow) housed in a storage style case, with wraparound original artwork by Gentian Osman. Includes a 22 page booklet containing lyrics, explanations, photos, and artwork corresponding with each track. Each copy is hand wrapped in a heavy cloth "prayer handkerchief".

($12 US PPD/$16 US PPD for Worldwide Shipping)

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++


Coming in 2010 :


- Mistress - "TBA" C20 (Raw, Rhythmic, Vocal based Industrial from Texas)
- Koufar - "Machiavellian Theory" C30 + Info Pamphlet (Militant Maronite Power Electronics)
- Empty Remains - "TBA" C20 (Seattle Doom Noise Shriek)
- Verdant / Mold Crevice - "Red Rose / Blue Benzo" Split 7" (Skewed, Unique US Power Electronics)
- Pink Sexdeath (RU) / Content Nullity (UK) / Taeter (IT) / Mold Crevice (US)- Split 2xC20 (Perverse PE Respresenting Russia,
the UK, Italy, and the U.S.)
- A New German Flag - "TBA" C20 (West Coast Heavy Analog Synth/Death Industrial)
- V/A - "Exploitation Racket Series Volume II" Deluxe Compilation (Second in the Series. Artists TBA)

_________________
drifter din. http://drifterdinrecordings.blogspot.com/ : http://www.myspace.com/osnakousmatikoi
mold crevice. http://www.myspace.com/moldcrevice

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento